Thursday, June 21, 2012

1. Thesis

It is my intent to explain an idea that's been in my head for some time now, that the collection of books by R.K. Rowling is in fact a metaphor for our reality.  It is our past, our present and our near future if you will.

I'm not suggesting that Ms. Rowling consciously had this in mind, I believe that it was her intent to create a storyline based in fiction.  And yet I am suggesting that she had some help in writing the story and much of what was related in its many pages.  In essence, she was divinely-inspired.  This is the basis of my thesis, that telepathy is real and that it can be used to remotely inspire the thoughts of others and further, that the Harry Potter series of books is one which was given to us in this very way.

I remember reading a quote by the author some time ago in which she admitted that the Harry Potter story "just came to her one day" and that it seemed to write itself at times.  Indeed.  I'm reasonably sure it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment